So what makes these chocolate bars to special?
- Sweetened with stevia and have no sugar in them.
- 7 grams of fiber
- zero net carbs
- full of Probiotics!
- only 100 calories
- there are over 400 different types of bacteria that live in our guts
- there can be up to 3.5 pounds on bacteria in our guts at any given time (what!)
- having healthy bacteria assists digestion and enhances weight loss (yay!)
Active D'Lites was also chosen by top natural food retailers as Best New Product of 2012.
I like to eat healthy, but I also like to indulge a little so I put the second one in my purse to eat after work. I would like to try the caramel and peanut butter chocolate bars. I also think the shakes and ice cream sound good. Although I doubt I will try the ice cream anytime soon as it is so cold out here right now!
Want to win 2 bars to try for yourself?
Enter by telling me your favorite thing about Active D'Lites or how you get your probiotics now.
Additional entries can be had by
1. Liking them on Facebook and and following on Twitter
2. Tweeting "I want to win chocolate bars from @ActiveDLites from @Christyruns"
Leave a comment for each you do. Contest ends January 10. Winner will be chosen 1/11.
I was sent two bars free of charge for this review post by Active D'Lites. The opinions expressed in this review are my own, I was in no other way compensated for this post.