I decided to hook up this week for a weekly wrap up with HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin. Let's see if I can remember how last week went. I am still participating in the #beginneryoga15 Instagram challenge. I kind of enjoy these and am inspired by the other posts. It is fun to see how some people get creative with them.
I challenge myself to find beautiful backdrops. It doesn't always work out, but I do admit to sometimes taking several in the same location if I really love the spot. I also love it when one animal or the other is in the shot. Cola got in three this week, my cat Tip in one and my dad's dog Roscoe in another.
- Monday 24 minute HIIT first thing in the morning and a 10 mile long run
- Tuesday rest day and work day.
- Wednesday 24 minute HIIT first thing in the morning. was planning to run today but life interefered. We spent the day cutting and wrapping three pigs, (they had been butchered the day before) By the time we got done I needed a nap and then the wind was no fun. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical instead.
- Thursday. Nothing. Work day.
- Friday 24 minute HIIT first thing in the morning. Work day
- Saturday 5.5 mile run. 4 hour hike with the family.
- Sunday 24 minute HIIT first thing in the morning. 7 mile run..and speedy! Felt good to have a mostly flat run. I have been doing a lot of hills lately.
Some pics from our hike.. see the "statue" of the lady? or is it a mermaid? I think mermaid.
The house my grandparents lived in with 4 kids, no running water and no electricity. and no phones. Miles from anyone. Beautiful place to raise kids, but so isolated!
and up exploring on some rocks. We called them turtle rocks for the way they were shaped. A seriously great hike with so many fun finds. We hope to get back in here soon,