The blizzard that devastated over 6,000 ranching families in South Dakota left me wanting to do something to help. This is a short video that summarizes the damage from the storm and what they are going through.
Coincidentally my birthday is at the end of this month so I am going to do a virtual run for my birthday to attempt to raise money for the South Dakota Ranchers Relief Fund
1. Anyone can participate but a donation is what gets you in the running for the prizes.
2. It can be run anytime between now and November 27. My birthday :)
3. You don't have to send a picture but you get bonus points for it. I am going to give an iTunes giftcard to the most creative picture. Judges will be myself and my two kids.
4. Enter via the Rafflecoptor widget below
5. The distance run can be a 5k or 1 mile or longer if you chose.
So far I have heard back from PRO Compression who is being super generous and is donating 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of compression sleeves to the run for prizes. I am hoping to find a few more companies willing to donate some prizes.
I am also a Swirlgear Ambassador and I love their shirts so much I will donate a capped sleeve shirt to one lucky winner
a Rafflecopter giveaway Huge thanks in advance!