|nothing to do with running, just thought it was a pretty picture with the saddle dusted in snow. It is from Monday when my Dad and brother shipped the steer calves|
- I just got my wedding ring back from the jewelers. I love how shiny and new it looks now
- I just might do the majority of my Christmas shopping online this year
- Halloween candy.. love and hate. so addicted
- I am halfway through a Masters of Beef Advocacy Course, very interesting and what a lot of work!
- 20 days until my birthday
- Since when did lime Skittles get replaced with green apple ones?
3. Winners. I know I said I would post this Monday, but the week seems to have flown by and here it is Thursday. The winners of the Perky Jerky giveaway are
and winner number 2 is
Erin blogs at Go (Super)Mama Go. I love the name of her blog and she posts great crafts and recipes for kids as well as workout that can be done at home. She is also pretty speedy. Her PRs for the 5k and half marathon are very close to mine. I bet if she lived closer to me we could push each other to faster PRs. If I ever get back to running ha!