|Actual size of the timer is smaller than this|
What I love about it:
- It is small and easy to carry with me
- I can clip it to my shirt, shorts, etc
- It is super easy to set and change the intervals
- It is loud enough to hear over my music but not too loud
- I can switch it to vibrate if I want
- It makes it easier to do my BodyRock workouts anywhere
- It can also be used as a stopwatch
Jeff Galloway even has his name on the green one.
Overall I love my interval timer. At 19.95 they are pretty affordable and I think reasonably priced. They come in pink, silver, green, black and camo. I think the camo is the coolest. Mine is black and so is the one I have to give away.
Want to win one for yourself? Leave a comment for all that you do.
- Be a follower of this blog
- Like me on FB here or follow me on Twitter
- Tweet, blog, or Facebook about the giveaway
- Tell me how you would use your Gymboss
- Are you a BodyRocker, if you are what is your favorite workout from Zuzanna?
Although Gymboss sent me this interval timer to review free of charge the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I was not paid to do this.