Disclaimer: I was provided with a pair of ProCompression socks in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own, I was not given any other compensation.
I have been wearing ProCompression socks for over two years now so when given the chance through Fit Approach to do a review on them it was a no brainer for me. Let me tell you first real quick what I love about them
- great for work or play, running or recovery
- so many color options AND they come out with a fun sock of the month every month
- made in the USA
- I have never had blister problems with them
- while they are listed for $50, there are ALWAYS discounts running around to get them for $30
- they help keep my legs warm in the winter
ProCompression is one of the few compression socks that have true graduated compression technology. What is that you ask?
True graduated compression promotes circulation by pushing fluid up from your feet and ankles to toward your knees. This design also helps reduce swelling and inflammation while providing critical support to muscles and tendons. (source)Other key features of the compression socks include
1. Arch support with just the right about of compression
2. Stabilization zone thru the sides to mid foot. Helps provide foot bed comfort.
3. Open toe box so it will not keep your toes to tight.
4. Wide cuff for added comfort.
5. Moisture wicking materials
It won't take long and you will want all the colors!