1. I am loving fall today. It was 54 degrees, cloudy, and slightly breezy on my run. I wore a long sleeve shirt and my Aspaeris compression shorts, and my Asics compression socks. I get a little warm with the long sleeve shirt on but not bad. It felt so good to not have the sun beating down on me. The breeze smelled so clean. I would have to say I am loving it! The leaves on the trees are starting to turn.
|Yay for fall! I think I scared Cola!|
2. I have ZERO races on my schedule right now. The next race I know of that I will be doing is The Shamrock Run in Billings in March. Right now I am okay with no races coming up. I think my body is enjoying a more laid back running schedule. I am just running for the sake of running and because I love it so much right now. Sometimes it is nice to do that without the pressures of races coming up.
Sparkly Soul headbands.
|This headband makes me bust a move.|
4. Speaking of headbands today is the last day to enter to win a Sweaty Bands headband HERE
The winner will be announced tomorrow!
5. NINE more days left for voting for me on Team Refuel. It seems like it is going by so slowly. If I win I think I am going to put together some kind of a fun thank you for voting for me giveaway of fun stuff.
6. Now I am going to go join my kids in the "spooky" tent we made. They are in there busy telling "scary" stories to each other.
What is your favorite scary story or movie?
Love the pictures in this post! We would build a big "tent" when I was little that basically consisted of throwing sheets over the kitchen table and forcing us to eat dinner at our play table so as not to disrupt the tent!ReplyDelete
I've gotten so used to voting for you every day that I really don't know what I'll do when voting is over!
I'm loving these pictures! I just voted for you!ReplyDelete
I don't have a favorite scary movie. I'm scared so easily that we've made a rule that I'm not allowed to watch them. They haunt me for weeks!
I love these pictures!!! So fun! I am NOT a fan of scary movies....I have watched them but they scare the CRAP out of me!! Every single one of them! I'm blaming my parents who never let me watch them growing up. I think I never learned that they are not real!ReplyDelete
Love your blog! The photos are fun. I would say my favorite scary movie is "The Shining." I couldn't watch it until I was 20-something.ReplyDelete
Oooh i used to love building tents as a kid!! Even though scary movies scare me way too much, I love watching them. Not sure you could classify it as a "scary" movie but I have probably seen Jaws a million times.ReplyDelete
Hahaha....the spooky tent makes me remember the days my kids tore apart my house to make forts :).ReplyDelete
Loving fall...gosh it is so much easier to run!! ENJOY!
I like your move busting. Sweet. Can you do the Thriller Dance next time!? Hurray for Fall, but I am not looking forward to winter. I love the 50s...I do NOT love the 30s, 20s, etc.ReplyDelete
Your blog is GORGEOUS, why have I not been here before? I am also lovin' the spooky tent!ReplyDelete
I get so freaked out by the Paranormal Activity movies that I have yet to watch the preview for the third one because I know I'll be sleeping with the lights on after.
I keep voting! I had a nice run in the 40s today and it was really enjoyable...but to be honest much colder than that I'm not a fan of!ReplyDelete
Aw, I love this happy post of yours! Love the tent...my kids do that often, but I'm not usually allowed in ;)ReplyDelete
Love the headband too. I always have problems with it slipping, so I usually don't bother with them anymore.
Fall is definitely my favorite time to run. I had a gorgeous run today too :)
great photos!!! ehh - I don't like scary movies. I am a total wimp!ReplyDelete
Your pics make me smile!! Love Cola!! running for the sake of running sounds fabulous!!!ReplyDelete
love your pics...you can so tell how much you are just loving running right now! and that tent...oh man...loved making tents when i was little! have fun!ReplyDelete
I am loving fall right now too! Most of the time I hate it because I know it leads to winter, but the weather has been so awesome it's hard to not love it!ReplyDelete
Enjoy the scary tent! Sounds like fun!
Love love the spooky tent. Brings back fun memories.ReplyDelete
Your pictures are so fun!
your jumps are always so amazing and I love your dog :D lol I hate all scary movies but that was a sweet tent. Love it!ReplyDelete
Just noticed your quote by Joan Benoit Samuelson in your header - I saw JBS last Sunday while I was running in the marathon!ReplyDelete
I seriously need a non-slippable headband! (and yes, i made that word up!)ReplyDelete
Love all the pictures! You've got hops! I love scary movies! My favorite is 976-EVIL, although it's campy, not scary. I think my favorite scary story is IT by Stephen King!ReplyDelete
Haha, I love the spooky tent! Kids have such fun imaginations.ReplyDelete
After my race in November I don't have any others on my schedule and I'm also looking forward to running just for the enjoyment of it, instead of adhering to a training plan!
I used to love making tents! My favorite Halloween movie is hocus pocus!ReplyDelete
That is so cute that they tell each other spooky stories. :)ReplyDelete
We used to make tents like that. So much fun way back when!!