1. I am loving fall today. It was 54 degrees, cloudy, and slightly breezy on my run. I wore a long sleeve shirt and my Aspaeris compression shorts, and my Asics compression socks. I get a little warm with the long sleeve shirt on but not bad. It felt so good to not have the sun beating down on me. The breeze smelled so clean. I would have to say I am loving it! The leaves on the trees are starting to turn.
|Yay for fall! I think I scared Cola!|
2. I have ZERO races on my schedule right now. The next race I know of that I will be doing is The Shamrock Run in Billings in March. Right now I am okay with no races coming up. I think my body is enjoying a more laid back running schedule. I am just running for the sake of running and because I love it so much right now. Sometimes it is nice to do that without the pressures of races coming up.
Sparkly Soul headbands.
|This headband makes me bust a move.|
4. Speaking of headbands today is the last day to enter to win a Sweaty Bands headband HERE
The winner will be announced tomorrow!
5. NINE more days left for voting for me on Team Refuel. It seems like it is going by so slowly. If I win I think I am going to put together some kind of a fun thank you for voting for me giveaway of fun stuff.
6. Now I am going to go join my kids in the "spooky" tent we made. They are in there busy telling "scary" stories to each other.
What is your favorite scary story or movie?