I don't know if you noticed but I added a new page at the top. I know starting Body.Rock.tv can be a little intimidating so I am trying to sort through her workouts and separate them out according to what equipment she uses. Obviously if you have no equipment the body weight ones would be the easiest place to start. I am passionate about BodyRock for several reasons.
1. It is super easy to do at home.I could seriously probably go on and on, but you get the idea. The page is a work in progress as she has hundreds of workouts. I probably will not add them all, but for sure my favorites!
2. I do not belong to a gym.3. It requires minimal equipment.4. I hate workout videos.5. The workouts are rarely longer than 20 minutes. (easy for a busy mom to fit into her schedule)6. It works!7. Lots of workouts to choose from alleviates the boredom factor.8. I have learned so many fun new moves.
I think this is a good time to remind you to enter my Gymboss interval timer giveaway. You need some sort of interval timer to do Bodyrock. Although there are free ones on the internet. I used one HERE until just recently.
I got a very fun package in the mail from Running Divas earlier this week. They had sent me some other clothes to review earlier this month so I am really loving the love! You can check out the earlier review HERE. THANKS RUNNING DIVAS YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!
They sent me this XXS black thermal shirt. It is very warm and fits like a size small. I was skeptical when I saw what size it was, but it fits perfect. The front says "pain is the test"
I got this great skirt, but I could not seem to take a great picture of my face while wearing it so I cropped my head out of all the pictures. They were that bad! Skirt is cute and super comfy with little shorts underneath. I would wear them for shorter runs and did wear it today to do a BodyRock workout.
The skirt says running divas and "flaunt it" in pink. It doesn't show up well in the pictures.
It is a size SMALL. Sorry if this is not your size but if it is, here is how you can win!
1. Be a follower of my blog, leave a comment.
2. Like me on Facebook HERE,
3. Like Running Divas on Facebook HERE
4. Blog, tweet, Facebook this giveaway, leave a comment for each that you do!
5. Check out their website HERE and tell me your favorite saying on a shirt that they have.
Linking up for Fitness Friday! Click here to check it out!
giveaway ends 11-01, the winner will have 48 hours to contact me otherwise I will pick a new winner. I was given these clothes free of charge and was not paid for this. the opinions are my own!