|What? You don't want to bottle feed me forever?|
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Three Things Thursday
1. Rocky Ballerina One-Dot is growing. She is almost six weeks old and litter box trained but still can't figure out how to eat food. I am mixing her kitten food with water and putting it in the bottle, but life would be a lot easier if she would just figure it out already!
2. I canned and froze 40 pounds of peaches over labor day weekend and made four pints of peach honey from the skins. YUM!
We went back to the pickup to have a picnic lunch and re-hydrate.
The horses were very curious about us hiking through their territory, but were not impressed with Cola. Our horses are used to him, but my Dad's horses are not.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Rocky is getting very, very cute! I'm quite jealous of all those canned peaches...yum!ReplyDelete
Does it usually take a long time for kittens to learn to eat? So strange.ReplyDelete
That is a freaking lot of peaches!
I wonder why Rocky won't just eat by herself? Have you tried mixing the food with the milk? I did that for my puppies and they liked it.ReplyDelete
Those peaches sure look good but I am sure it is a lot of work. The kids look like they had a blast!
What a cutie!!! Em wants a cat but my hubby is allergic! 40lbs of peaches...yikes!!!ReplyDelete
1. That is the cutest cat ever! I always think I want a kitten, then I remember I'm allergic to cats. Doh.ReplyDelete
2. Holy delicious. Peach HONEY??
3. Wow, that ranch is beautiful. You guys are so lucky!
When my sister and I were younger, my mom got on a canning and preserving kick. We were the unwilling fruit-pickers, peelers, choppers..etc. Left me with an unpleasant shudder every time I see jarred fruit. lol.ReplyDelete
Peach honey sounds amazing, though. I'd love to be able to do that!
Peach honey sounds so freaking yummy!ReplyDelete
That is one cute cat name!ReplyDelete
Goodness that's a lot of peaches! Peach honey sounds yummy!ReplyDelete
i have got to learn how to can! peach honey sounds amazing!ReplyDelete
You definitely live in God's Country! Beautiful!ReplyDelete
Cute kids by the way. :)
I've never heard of peach honey! Sounds awesome!ReplyDelete
Peach honey?! I have never heard of that before, but it sounds great!ReplyDelete
Your kitty is so adorable! And peach honey sounds amazing!ReplyDelete
What a lovely day. Peach honey sounds like something I would really love. Yummmm.ReplyDelete
Thanks again for tagging me on your blog last week. I finally got my post up about the Inspiring Blooger Award.
40 POUNDS of peaches?? Holy crap, you are a machine! :)ReplyDelete
You can box up that adorable kitten and peach honey and ship it to me ANY time! lolReplyDelete
What on earth is peach honey?! It sounds fabulous!ReplyDelete
Looks like a lovely weekend with the family (love the bull horns! ).