- Go get Bountiful Basket, stop along the way for a 5.8 mile run. I was going to do an even 6 but had gut issues again. What is up with that?!
- Get home, frost birthday cake for Little Cowboy, wrap presents, make chip dip, shower, get kids ready.
- Get the news my sister and her kids are going to be flying out of Tunisia and into Germany sometime on Sunday.
- Cry because I am so relieved they are getting out of there.
- Set up for multi-cousin birthday party at my Mom's house.
- Have party.
- Go home have birthday BBQ for my husband with his parents.
- 15 mile bike ride, be sad I am not doing the half marathon half an hour from my house.
- Clean house (again, does it ever end)
- Organize pantry (kids are so messy)
- do a Bodyrock workout
- Find out sister and kids will hopefully be here Monday night. :)
- Have the neighbors over for supper.
How was your weekend?
A shout out to Julia at Pain, Pride and Perseverance on her first 50 miler!
Xaarlin from Pain is Nothing on her awesome 25 minute marathon PR this weekend you can read about it here. So happy for her comeback marathon.
Sarah at Thinfluenced did a century ride with Team in Training in honor of her son's battle with cancer, read about her amazing ride here.