2. I haven't really wrote down any goals yet so here goes
- A. (shoot for the moon) 1:37. I think this would be a little fast given the course has hills, but hey shooting for the moon here! This would make it a PR and I don't really expect it, but we will see how I feel on race day.
- B. 1:40ish or just keeping a pace in the high 7:30s
- C. 1:41, 1:42 ish which would be keeping my pace in the low to mid 7:40s.
- D. Just run it faster than my last one, which was 1:45 something. I was not feeling that race for the last 4 miles.
This picture is from when we took the kids on a hike and then stopped to play in the creek. They were busy making boats to float down the creek. It will be awhile before all 8 cousins are together again. My son and my lil sister's oldest son went to kindergarten together and were joined at the hip the entire time. They really missed each other!
Such a tough guy!