2. I haven't really wrote down any goals yet so here goes
- A. (shoot for the moon) 1:37. I think this would be a little fast given the course has hills, but hey shooting for the moon here! This would make it a PR and I don't really expect it, but we will see how I feel on race day.
- B. 1:40ish or just keeping a pace in the high 7:30s
- C. 1:41, 1:42 ish which would be keeping my pace in the low to mid 7:40s.
- D. Just run it faster than my last one, which was 1:45 something. I was not feeling that race for the last 4 miles.
This picture is from when we took the kids on a hike and then stopped to play in the creek. They were busy making boats to float down the creek. It will be awhile before all 8 cousins are together again. My son and my lil sister's oldest son went to kindergarten together and were joined at the hip the entire time. They really missed each other!
Such a tough guy!
Could you be more adorable in that picture!?ReplyDelete
You have GOT this run! Knock down those goals, girl!ReplyDelete
Also- your family is DARLING! I know I've said it before. :)
What a fun time with your sister! Good luck this weekend:)ReplyDelete
Good luck on your half! I'm glad to know that you were having fun--I was wondering where you went!ReplyDelete
Love the shot of all the kids--must have been so nice for all of you! Good luck this weekend. I predict a nice finish for you!ReplyDelete
Love these pics! Might as well shoot for high goals! You'll surprise yourself I bet! Those are my fav temps for running. Here on the east coast it's into the high 80's. Stinks really. Good luck!ReplyDelete
Number 3 sounds wonderful - sleepovers, hikes, wine and chatting? Perfect. Good luck with the race :)ReplyDelete
Good luck! Sounds like a great time with your sister and her family :)ReplyDelete
Good luck! Can't wait to hear about your results! :)ReplyDelete
Shooting for the moon is fun. Have a great race!ReplyDelete