Here are the guidelines that go along with this award -
- display the award logo somewhere on your blog
- link back to the blog who nominated you
- state 7 things about yourself
- nominate 15 (or less) other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs
- notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award's requirements
SO here are my 7 things in no particular order.
1. I have been driving the same car since December of 2000. It's a '99 Oldsmobile Alero and my parents helped put a down payment on it as a graduation from college present. I keep thinking of getting something newer, but it is hard to beat paid off and still runs pretty good. Hopefully it will last another year or so.
2. When I was first pregnant I really wanted a little girl and I had a boy. The second time I was pregnant I really wanted another boy and I had a girl. Not that it mattered and now I wouldn't change it for the world of course.
|If I would have quit at 8 miles, my quads wouldn't be cramping right now and I never would have puked!|
5. I used to sleep on my belly. Once I got pregnant that was obviously not going to work, so I became a side sleeper. I have tried going back to belly sleeping and I just can't. Sadly, it bothers my back now. I hate sleeping on my back. I don't sleep good and I have crazy vivid dreams. I never remember my dreams when I sleep on my side.
6. Mountains are beautiful and I like to go visit them, but I don't like to stay very long. They make me feel claustrophic. I like wide open spaces. To much opportunity for bears and such to sneak up on you in the mountains with all those trees and things.
|No bears sneaking up on me here!|
7. My ears are not pierced. They were once, okay twice, but I get such bad scar tissue built up from wearing earrings it isn't worth it. So I save my husband a lot of money, he never has to buy me diamond earrings!
Okay here are my tags
1. Sandy at Boston Bound Brunette
2. Terzah at BQ by 40
3. Xaarlin at Pain is Nothing
4. Missy at Sugar Coated Athlete
5. Missy at Southern Girl Running
6. Kara at It's a Dog Lick Baby World
7. Sarah at Thinfluenced
8. Nancy at Living the Dream
9. Elle at Eat Run Sail
10. Ali at Running with Spatulas
11. Julia at Pain, Pride and Perseverance
12. Katherine at Neon Blonde Runner
13. Susan at Cow Lasers and Everything in Between
14. Kari at Running Ricig
15. Jen at Runner..Maybe