5 things I have a passion for
- my family
- family farmers and ranchers
- fitness in general/ healthy living
- being an operating room nurse
- run a BQ qualifying marathon
- have a yellow house with a wraparound porch
- learn to scuba dive
- enjoy retirement
- of course..see my children grow up and have happy healthy lives, and be a grandma :)
5 things I say a lot
- "You good if I go for a run?" to my husband
- "I love you a million bazillion times infinity squared" to my kids
- "I'm such a lucky mama" to my kids
- "turn off the bathroom lights" to my kids
- "time out" at work since we have to have a "time out" at the start of every case and the circulating nurse (that's me) is in charge of doing it.
5 books or magazines I have read recently
- Runners World
- Women's Running
- Fancy Nancy Too Many Tutus (I read it to my daughter over and over and over so I am going to count it)
- Hank the Cowdog (what my son and I are currently reading, so funny)!
- Pioneer Doctor
5 favorite movies
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Lonesome Dove
- Band of Brothers
5 Places I would love to travel to
- Ireland. Always wanted to go there
- Washington DC, I want to see the nations capital and all the landmarks, the Smithsonian, Arlington National Cemetery, the Vietnam and World War II Memorials and on and on.
- Australia and or New Zealand. I have just always wanted to visit down under.
- Maine. No specific reason, it just always looks so beautiful.
- Italy, again. I loved it so much the first time.
5 people I invite to do this too! anyone who wants too, feel free