I was given the opportunity to try out a pair of Spun Performance Apparel Compression socks. Because I am on a bit of a green kick I chose the Nano Green color. Not sure I would call them green except for the stitching on the feet and around the ankles, I would call it awesomely bright neon yellow.
So far I have worn them
- to work once, since I am on my feet all day at work I like to wear compression socks to work
- on three runs varying between 8 and 14 miles
- spent time in them for recovery
- the band and the top is wide so it never pinches or becomes uncomfortable
- seems lighter weight than some of my other compression socks so might be great for summer distance running.
- never have felt uncomfortable
- feels like a perfect amount of compression
- no complaints
- Nobody will miss seeing me on the road in these..really
|I think my skirt is telling me to lay off the Starburst jellybeans...oops|
How did Spun Apparel come up with their name?
No matter what the sport is, there is almost always something spinning. In Olympic Weightlifting, a barbell is spun as a lifter drops down to catch a heavy snatch. In softball, a pitcher spins the ball to get it to rise. In soccer, a ball is spun to bend it around a defender. Even a runner's legs resemble a locomotive as it starts spinning to get up to speed.
Why so reasonable? They don't sell through retail locations so there is no markup and they don't pay athletes to wear their gear.
Want to win a pair for yourself?
Greg is being super generous and is offering three pairs up for grabs in the size and color of your choice. Yup there will be three lucky winners!
Don't want to wait? Use the code cr10 to get 10% off .
Here is how you can enter to win
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was sent these socks to review, they are valued at 34.99. I was not required to give a postive review, all opinions are my own.