- I left my running tights at home
- I didn't get off work until almost 4, we were busy
- By the time I drove to the local running store and bought tights, had a chat and started running it was 4:20. SO I was figuring if I ran until 6, I could get in close to 11 miles, but that wasn't taking in time to eat or drive there.
2. I had a hard time deciding if I should buy tights from Target (cheaper) or Time Out Sports (local running store) I went with Time Out Sports because I decided in the end I would rather have quality tights that I would love, than cheaper ones I might not wear again, or might not love. I went with a Brooks running pant.
3. Attitude. There was a lot of grumbling at work about the meeting. A lot. It is after hours, at the end of a long day, not required just expected to be there. I have to admit I was a grumbler too. I don't want to be a grumbler. I decided to accept it and quit being a grumbler.
I love my job and the people I work with. I don't want to contribute to any negative energy there. Do I wish the meetings could be early in the morning instead of at night..yep, but they aren't so get over it!
The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem
You are about as happy as you make up your mind to be.and I like to be happy.
Would you have gone with the Target tights in this situation or bought the brand name like I did?