The award is circulated to those bloggers to let them know that their posts brighten your day.
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are the questions Elle asked, and my answers to them:
- Best childhood memory? Wow this is a hard one. I have so many great childhood memories. I would say lots of my favorite ones were working on the ranch with my family while growing up. We spent a lot of time horseback chasing cows, building and fixing miles and miles of fences, and hours were spent in tractors going in circles around fields.
- Nicest time of year? Fall! Love the cooler temps and the way the air smells. It all feels so amazing after being cooked in the summer.
- Favorite flower? Wild sunflowers. So cheerful along the sides of the road.
- Scary food you would never ever even taste? Haggis, balut, cockscomb, and bat paste.
- Zodiac sign? Sagitarius, the archer!
- What spice would describe you? Nutmeg.
- Snooze button or jump out of bed? Jump out of bed. I love morning! I love my quiet time in the morning before anyone else is up.
- Morning drink? Coffee with milk. Cow milk, coconut or almond sometimes with whipped cream. Just give me my coffee!
- Song that means something special to you?
- Secret crush? Oddly Tim Tebow, and I am not that big of a football person, I just really thought he was awesome. So sad to see him not stay with a team, he is a class act.
- Kim @ Just Trying is for Little Girls just did a half marathon in Montana!!
- Missy @ Southern Girl Running just started training for a fall race!
- Maria @The Good Life: Finding Your Happy Pace and Thriving just changed her blog name
- Becka @ 50 Half Marathons in 50 States is having adventures in internet dating
- Xaarlin @Pain is Nothing about to run a marathon and be amazing!!
- Kari @Running Ricig just painted wood paneling and gets shamed into running by her dog
- Heather@ Just A Colorado Gal lives in flooded out Colorado
- Courtney @Third Times a Charm she just got a super cute puppy.
- Michael @Slowly Tri-ing just got a 10k PR
- Lisa @Because I Can also just ran a half marathon in Montana
- Missy @Sugar Coated Athlete she loves sugar as much as I do..maybe more
My 10 questions
- What is one thing you hate about blogging?
- If you could time travel to live in another time for a year, what year would you go to?
- What is your dessert of choice?
- Favorite running temp?
- Three things you want to do before you die?
- If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
- Do you like uniquely spelled names or traditional (ie Sarah vs Cerah)?
- If you had to pick one brand of running/workout clothes what would it be?
- Favorite distance to run?
- Favorite way to workout at home?
Fun! Thanks for the tag. I'll get working on my answers...ReplyDelete
Sorry to have missed you in Billings. Your town is terrific!
When I work out at home I am usually doing weights or a video of some sort:)ReplyDelete
Ooooh, good questions, Christy. Thanks for the kind words... yours is one of the first blogs I started reading too.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the tag! I'll have to think through my answers :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the tag, girlie! Awesome questions!ReplyDelete
Maria @ The Good Life
Thanks for the tag!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the tag! So, I've never even heard of any of your "scary" foods. I would definitely be scared to eat something I'd never heard of. What happened to answer #9...just couldn't share it :)ReplyDelete
It may take me a bit to get mine done but I will. Thanks again!
I am such a snooze button girl!!! My hubby hates it!!ReplyDelete
SOOOO FUN!!! Thanks for the tag!ReplyDelete
And I love wild sunflowers!!
I LOVE these awards and reading some random/notsorandom things about people! :)ReplyDelete