I wondered if anyone made socks that were designed to keep runner's feet dry. Enter Drymax. I found them by Googling dry feet and socks or something like that. I wrote to them and they were ever so awesome as to send me 10 pairs of running socks. Some for me and some for a very lucky reader!
- They feel very cushy without being really thick or bulky
- There seems to be incredible attention paid to detail
- I love how they seem to fit on my feet so perfect.
- True Fit Sizing, available in 5 different sizes to ensure as perfect a fit as possible. I got a size medium for shoe sizes 7.5 to 9.5 womens and they hit like they were made for my feet. They don't feel too tight nor is there extra material squishing around in my shoe.
|i borrowed this from their website|
- Active odor control: silver ions are infused into the sock as it is made to kill odor causing bacteria. Umm..YAY! How can you not love that?
- Protective Padding: Instead of making their socks thicker they make them denser. This makes them feel really cushy without being thick. I was really surprised how cushy the trail running socks are without making my shoes feel tight.
- Drymax fiber technology. I don't even know how to explain this. The inner layer is super hydrophobic and moisture won't stick to it and the water instead goes to the water attracting outer layer. I would have thought this crazy if my foot didn't have a wet on the outside dry on the inside sock on it right now. It works.
- Blister Guard by helping reduce friction, moisture and heat they help prevent blisters It isn't a blister free guarantee, but every little bit helps right?
I think the Running Lite Mesh ones are my favorite, but I will probably love the Hyper Thin ones the most this summer. I am kind of cheap about buying socks, I usually buy them in bulk and go with whatever is handy. I would shell out the money to buy more of these. The Hyper Thins socks I saw listed for between $9 and $11.
Did I mention these were made in the U.S.A.? I love that! They also make socks for hikers, golfers, cyclers and skiers and more.
One lucky winner will get their own size medium pair of socks in each of the following kinds
- Trail Running
- Running Lite Mesh
- Cold Weather Running
- Hyper Thin Running
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was given these socks free of charge and was in no other way compensated for this review. The opinions expressed are my own.