My plan from here isn't too complicated.
I have a Ragnar Relay in Colorado Sept 6-7
I plan to
- keep building up my long runs
- do hill repeats once a week
- run a hilly route at least once a week
- keep strength training my legs (squats, lunges, etc)
- strength training in general (core, arms, legs)
I am doing ZWOWs for my strength training and making up my own.
Speaking of Zuzanna, there has been a little drama in the Bodyrock, DailyHiit, Zuzkalight communities lately and apparently if you hadn't already taken a side it is a lot harder to stay neutral now. Freddy's side and Zuzanna's reply and Freddy's latest retort kind of makes me want to write them all off. so much drama!
I personally miss the old Bodyrock days and am glad the workouts are still available or were last I checked. DailyHiit uses so much equipment, it kind of annoys me since I don't have most of it.
Do you find your cross training goes by the wayside once your injury heals?
mine appears to.