1. and it's another week or two of no running. I ran Monday and it was glorious. I however am my own worst enemy and instead of running three miles and stopping while I felt good I decided to spring down to the mailbox and back, which is a quarter mile away. Yes.. sprint. I ran at a 6:30 pace and when I stopped I realized the error of my ways. I have a follow up appointment for my foot coming up. I am sure I will get a lecture for being
2. No running makes me a little crazy, but it does also get things done.
- dining room chairs are finally recovered
- broken microwave is off the wall, new one installed and temporary one (that was used for nearly two years and sitting on the counter taking up space is back in storage) I am loving having the counter space back
- husband replaced the "temporary" stairs to the house that have been by our main home entrance for 7 1/2 years with something permanent and it has a small deck. I am loving it.
3. My kids of course loved the microwave box and spent a great deal of time last night playing in it
Kids are so funny...lol. Give them a box and they will have fun with it. Never fails. Glad you were able to get some projects done around the house. :)ReplyDelete
Glad you have been able to get some things done around the house:)ReplyDelete
Dangit. Girl! Stop being, um, optimistic, and take care of yourself!ReplyDelete
What is it with kids and boxes - ! have to keep them all for a while, relocate (ie hide) them in disused room, and then sneak them into the rubbish bin. And then I feel guilty as I used to love boxes as a kid!ReplyDelete
Hope your foot's OK...