|somehow this picture makes the garden look smaller than it really is. I should have made the kids pose in it for a reference|
2. Running is going good. The Missoula Half Marathon is in 6 more weeks or as I type this 43 days 23 hours and 19 minutes. Random half marathon thoughts:
- I haven't set any goals for it.
- I am thinking I should set some sort of goal.
- I will not be doing a lot of speed work this training cycle since I am still pretty fresh back to running
- I know I can run it under 2 hours
- I know it will be slower than my last time
- I have no idea what shoes I will be wearing
- I am just excited to be running a half :)
3. My kids have been out of school for a week now and have spent 3 out of the 7 nights at spending the night somewhere, a great aunt, cousins, and last with my parents. Makes for some quiet evenings and mornings for me and they really think they are living it up getting to spend the night so much with family. Lo
Missoula is a great town! My son went to college there. I'd love to run the Missoula marathon, and plan to do so maybe in a couple of years. Once my son is done with his seminary studies he will be assigned to a parish somewhere in western Montana. I'm thinking it will be fun to visit him and run a race too.ReplyDelete
I've heard the Missoula race is a good one. I hope I can run a marathon there someday.ReplyDelete
I was going to say that garden looks huge! If it looks smaller in the picture, I can only imagine how big it is.ReplyDelete
Gardening! So exciting! I was going to plant one here in Kansas but since next year I'll be moving to Minnesota, I'll just be planting in pots :)ReplyDelete
yay for gardens! we've got some great vines going. can't wait to see what our harvest looks like :)ReplyDelete
i have a half this weekend and i have no idea what my goals should be for it HA! i should probably figure that out, huh?