2. but don't worry winter is coming for us.
Yuck! Going from a high of 63 Saturday to a high of 25 on Monday is going to be painful! I will have to break out the running tights, gloves, hats, and jacket. I will probably think I am freezing. So not ready for snow yet.
3. I signed up for a 5k on my birthday which is also Thanksgiving and in a spurt of spontaneity signed up for the Street Mile as well. I don't have to do it I guess if I don't feel like it, but I have done it in the past so why not. I haven't done much sprinty speed work this year so I don't expect a PR or anything, but I haven't raced either distance this year so both will be a PR for the year by default.
4. I got fingerprinted a couple weeks ago to volunteer at the school in my kid's classrooms and was surprised to hear this week that I passed and can now volunteer. Okay I wasn't really surprised and my kids are excited for me to help in their classrooms. I love that I am still cool.
5. I bought a zombie mask on clearance at the grocery store yesterday on my way home from work and then hid behind the house and used it to scare my kids when they got home from school. Yep, I am still cool. I may have giggled as I put it in my shopping cart imagining their screams.
6. I had lent out my copy of Zuzka Light's 6 pack abs DVD and finally got it back this week. It was every bit as awesome as I remembered and my abs are crying this morning. Speaking of Zuzka.. I have followed her for quite awhile and she is my top workout inspiration she just launched a new website and is on her own. You can try it free this week. Check it out at zuzkalight.com