Thank you to Stefanie at Run On and Knickers in a Twist for Giving me the award. yay super fun to get! Really helped make my day, that and a cappucino Heath Blizzard! Mmmm So here goes...
Seven random things about me in no particular order.
1. When I was younger, maybe 6 or 7 I was pretty sure I never saw my Mom use the bathroom and I was very positive the reason she never had to go to the bathroom to pee was that she had a secret. Those big fluffy pads in the bathroom were it. I decided to try it out one day and stuck a maxi pad in my underwear and headed outside. I gave it about 5 minutes and let loose. Yep pee went into the pad, but also down my leg. Not what I had in mind. I gave up on using maxi pads as diapers after the second try. I thought maybe if you tried to pee slower it would work better. Not true.
does not equal
2. When I was in kindergarten my favorite color was red and I hated blue. Then one day I got to looking at my blue crayon, which was looking pretty snappy in its hardly used state and started to feel a little sorry for the little guy. Blue became my new favorite color and red was banished to the box. Blue is still one of my favorite colors and red is just now getting back into my good graces.
|Hahaha see ya later Red!|
3. I was in 4-H for about 8 years and FFA for 4. Had such a blast with both. I showed market steers and hogs. I also took sewing, cooking, cross stitch, and cats. I went to Denver, Kansas City, and traveled all over Montana for different events and competitions.
Two of my best friends and I our freshmen year of high school in our cool blue corduroy jackets. Our high school is called Huntley Project, not because it is like a big city "project" but because it is named after an irrigation project called the Huntley Project. Everywhere we went people were like you guys have projects in Montana? I know you are loving the hair here. Give us a break it was 1992!
4. The first and only time I went bow hunting, I shot an elk broadside at 30 yards through the lungs, he died 100 yards later and close to the road. We had only been out for an hour. Why are all these guys always whining about how hard bow hunting it? Elk is a very good lean meat. Someday I hope to go bow hunting again.
5. I was a cheerleader in junior high and high school and my senior year was the co-captain. People might make fun of me for having been a cheerleader, but I had a lot of fun doing it. We got to dance, travel with the teams, and have front row seats watching the games. That's me top row on the right.
I also was a majorette in junior high. Don't laugh at the hair, I had a thing about really overdoing it for pictures. Do you see me in the front row?
Laura at Beer Dogs and Getting Healthier
Jessica at From the Swamp to the Bayou
Neon Blonde Runner
Caitlin at The Arty Runnerchic
Falon at Falon does Marathon
Sandy at Sassy Runner Girl
Don't Forget to enter my Handful Sports Bra Giveaway that ends Saturday HERE if you haven't already!
Tell me one random thing that happened to you today!