1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
I got tagged four times, first by Christina at Lace it Up and Run
1. I check the Lululemon website daily sometimes and stare at the skirts and wish I could afford to buy them all. I love running in them that much. I have three of them so far. These are the ones I want next.
2. I hate the dentist. I used to love it, but then I didn't get numbed up very good one time and he had to give me another shot. Now the thought of the needle going in my mouth FREAKS me out, plus everyone know redheads and the dentist do not get along. When I heard that I felt so validated! Redheads with are more likely to have a certain gene that makes them more resistant to pain medication.
3. I am drinking grape Zipfizz right now and then going to go for a run as soon as I finish this.
4. Four years ago I was pregnant with my baby girl. I nursed her until she was over 2 and a half years old. I know some people thought she was getting too old too still be on the boob but some nurse much longer and she was an extremely healthy little girl and smart. I like to think it was the breastmilk :) i wish I could have nursed my son longer but I was pregnant with my daughter and wasn't gaining weight like I was supposed to.5. Having kids has made me a better runner and running makes me a better mother. No one can convince me otherwise.
6. I was a huge tomboy when I was younger. My brother and I would play "buddies" he was Mike and I was Tex. We would have all sorts of adventures. Me and my sibs also played Little House on the Prairie and the Sacketts a lot. So much fun when you have a whole ranch for a back yard.
7. I love love love playing cribbage but my husband won't play with my anymore... he says I gloat when I win.
8. It sounds so cliche but I knew when I met my husband in the bar that I was going to marry him, even though he had a girlfriend at the time. I was supposed to be meeting a guy for drinks when I ran into Rance again at the bar three months later. The guy was late and by the time he showed up Rance and I were discussing when we were going to have our first date.
9. My husband proposed to me nine months later at Lake Louise in Canada..so beautiful! This picture was right before he proposed.
10. I used to have a Shi-Tzu named Louise. I miss that little dog. She disappeared one night. She really liked to get muddy!
11. I swore I would never marry a rodeo cowboy or date another one after I got out of college. In my defense I did not know my husband was a saddle bronc rider until our second date and by then I was a goner.
Here are my questions:
1. Favorite dish/food? T-bone steak, baked potato and CAKE
2. Favorite singer? Right now I love the Zac Brown band, Josh Groban and Enya.
3. Chick flick? Thrillers? Scary movies? Love scary movies but then I get too freaked out, so chick flick.
4. Favorite beverage? Mandarin Orange tea by Celestial Seasonings
5. What's your typical/usual daily outfit? Running clothes :) or jeans and a tee
6. What's your usual workout outfit? Right now tights and a long sleeve shirt, in the summer a skirt and a tank
7. Pet peeve? People who do not chew with their mouth closed and people who bite their fork.
8. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert
9. What do you always have in your grocery cart? Yogurt, greek yogurt
10. Your best trait? I am open minded, I believe in the best in people when I first meet them
11. Your worst trait? I can be a little lazy with the housework and I am not always very organized.
I am not going to tag anyone because I am lazy and because I think everyone has been tagged. Also this Zipfizz is making me antsy instead I challenge you to answer one question.
1. Would you rather run in rain or heavy winds?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. Are you obsessed with Lululemon too even though they are overpriced?
4. Ever been outside the US?
5. What is your dream location?
6. Favorite song right now?
7. One thing you hate about running?
8. Favorite book of all time?
9. Can you swim or are you a doggie paddler like me?
10. Do you burn candles with wicks or prefer the wickless ones like Scentsy?
11. Favorite candy?