I had the opportunity through Sweatpink to try Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 protein powder. I was sent a single serve sample in the vanilla and chocolate flavor and was in no other way compensated for this post.
so what is Manitoba Harvest HempPro 70?
- the only water soluble hemp based protein powder on the market
- only 4 ingredients in both flavors
- doesn't need a blender, you can shake it up smooth
- sweetened with coconut sugar which makes it low on the glycemic index
- a 30 g serving of the vanilla has 15g of protein and 130 calories
- Chocolate has 14g of protein per 30g
- full of Omegas
- can be mixed with water, coconut water, milk (dairy or non-dairy), juice.. whatever you decide!
I tried the chocolate first and mixed it with milk. I thought the flavor was good and it went down easy. It didn't leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth. Tasted a lot like chocolate milk.
I tried the vanilla in a smoothie with frozen strawberries, blueberries and orange juice. It was heavenly. It added a subtle but not overpowering vanilla flavor to the smoothie.
If I had to choose one flavor it would be the vanilla, it was so yum in the orange and strawberry smoothie!
An 11oz bag of HempPro 70 costs $24.99, but you can try it for 20% off with the code sweatpinkpro70
The code only works for the HempPro 70 chocolate and vanilla flavors.
Manitoba Harvest is also running a contest right now that ends on September 30. To enter all you have to do is snap a picture of HempPro and tag it on Instagram or twitter @manitobaharvest and use the hash tag #pro70. This will automatically enter you to win a case of your favorite flavor. (I would pcik vanilla!)
Wahoo Manitoba! I love to see Canadian products being promoted outside Canada.ReplyDelete