|want the details? Click here|
2. I was in line at my favorite coffee kiosk yesterday morning scrolling through Facebook on my phone when a coworker posted about getting her coffee bought by the person in front of her and how happy it made her. I went ahead and bought coffee for the person behind me in line. I hope it made them as happy as it made my friend.
3. I am starting to officially reach the point of really being over winter. I am ready for warmer weather. Not summer, because I am not a fan of anything over 72 degrees, but springtime and those lovely 50 and 60 degree days and sunshine. I say this as it is snowing and blowing outside once again. UGH. January and February always feel like such long months. I will just keep swallowing my vitamin D and dreaming I guess!
Are you in for the burpee challenge?
At what point were you really over this winter?
Oh I'm so with you on being over winter! Nice job on paying it forward - I'm sure that put a smile on someone's face. I've been hemming and hawing about the burpees challenge - I loathe burpees...but I know they're good for me!ReplyDelete
I love the buying coffee for the person behind you idea. I only really buy ground coffee, though, so I'm not sure when I'll have the opportunity. :)ReplyDelete
I joined in on the challenge and a ton of people at my gym have caught on! They are doing them all in their classes since the instructors are in too!! It's so fun to see! It's like a burpee wave!! Yeah seeing as how I took a major digger on the ice this morning it's safe to say I'm done with Old Man Winter!ReplyDelete
I used to be a winter lover until I moved here to Kansas and at the prospect that Minnesota is going to be my future home. Ugh... it is brutal. I am an island girl and for the first time in my life I am craving island living. And no, I do not do burpees; with the foot surgery and a previous turf toe injury, every time I do burpess my foot feels like it is on fire!ReplyDelete
Maria @ The Good Life
NOT over winter, although I usually get there around mid-end of March. Our mountains are looking at 30" by tomorrow night, so I'm excited for a ski weekend .POWDER!!!ReplyDelete
I loathe burpees.ReplyDelete
I am not really over winter YET (it has been pretty mild here), but we have a lot of snow forecasted in the next week, so I am sure I will change my tune soon!
After Christmas I am officially over winter. I heard on the radio this morning that they were expecting 6 inches of snow in Hawaii!? I hope I heard that wrong. What the heck is wrong with the weather this year?ReplyDelete
I was over winter when it snowed for 3 days here in December. How do you do it?ReplyDelete
My local coffee shop was deep in the paying it forward game last week. The poor clerk had a bunch of cash on the side (someone must have started it with $50 at least). All of my running friends and I kept paying it forward, poor guy was using all of his fingers and toes to keep track of the pay it forward cash and the till. It was fun to watch and be a part of.
Despite it being one of our coldest winters, we haven't had much snow... if its going to be cold, I at least want the snow to go with it!!ReplyDelete
For your burpees- do you do push ups in between, or just the jump up then go right back down?
1. I cant decide if i want to join yet or not...ReplyDelete
2. That was so kind of you! I'm sure it made their day! :)
3. I was so over winter as soon as they stopped playing Christmas songs on the radio! ;)
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Winter here is a different animal than in St. Louis. I don't mind the snow, but the bad air quality is a problem. I'm ready for the inversions to be gone!ReplyDelete