- so now my left foot/ankle area is mad on the lateral side. Not sure if I twisted it, or if it is from getting a heavy surgical bed part dropped on it last week. Either way I made it three miles into a planned ten mile run yesterday and had to quit. Disappointing, annoying and discouraging.
- I hopped on my elliptical to sweat a little more and luckily my foot was not bothered by this. I watched Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas while I pedaled (ellipticalled)(whatever) away. Trying not to cry while exercising makes me feel like I have asthma.
- the whole foot thing is making me rethink doing a 5k this weekend, it only hurts when running. ugh
- that's a HUGE bummer because I was getting excited about FINALLY doing a race again
- I wouldn't have worn a tutu to the race but if somebody had I would not have made fun of them. Why does it have to be a big deal if someone wants to wear one?
- I posted the winner of my latest giveaway on the post here
|random shoe picture|
- it snowed again. not much, but tomorrow is supposed to be 61 degrees. and my foot hurts to run on.
- Maybe I will have to bike. ugh
- I just can't seem to learn to like cycling like I love running
|I think this guy would rather run too.|