So what is the Fitness Games?
It is an app you download to your phone and then you can connect with other users or not and do workouts.
Since I was given this opportunity through Fit Approach I was able to connect with a lot of other Sweatpink Ambassadors. We were given an upgrade which allowed access to more workouts than the free version. You are also able to make up your own workouts.
Or record runs (indoor or outdoor), cycling (indoor and outdoor), rowing, swimming, and elliptical.
I got really excited when I saw I had a couple of challenges.
I accepted it of course. I didn't read the instructions right and I only did one round instead of three. So I won of course.
Luckily she had challenged me two other times for the same challenge so after resting 10 or so minutes I started it over. Except that time she had aborted early so she won.. even steven!
So what does a workout look like? Here is the one I did for this challenge
If you aren't sure what they mean by some of the moves, click on the move and it will show you pictures and give a description of how to do it.
What I like about The Fitness Games App
- being able to do challenges on workouts with other people
- it also tracks running, rowing, elliptical, etc
- connecting with other people
- the workouts are tough (the ones I have done have left me in a puddle)
- If I want to purchase more workouts they cost $0.99, which is still cheaper than a gym membership. The Platinum version come with 16 workouts for $1.99 (which is what we were given for the review).
- you can make up your own workouts and challenge others to do them
- several really tough bodyweight workouts
What I don't like
- some of the workouts use a lot of gym equipment (no gym here) I am pretty good at modifying though, but I still like to keep things simple.
- There aren't that many free workouts, if you want more you have to upgrade
- you can't tell if the workout you are purchasing will have a lot of gym equipment in it
- It's a little hard to find people you know, unless you know their user name.
Go ahead download it and then connect with me and send me a challenge! My username is Christyruns If you are on it already, find me or leave me a comment with your username and I will look you up!
Disclosure statement: This post was sponsored by The Fitness Games through their partnership with Fit Approach. I was not compensated monetarily, but was provided the Platinum Version of the application for review. As always, all opinions are my own.
I didn't like how hard it was to find people on there as well.ReplyDelete
Hi, Christy. You have a fancy blog!ReplyDelete
my name is Marina, I m a representative of a www.airiarunning.com , which designs the Airia One shoes – the new running shoes that can help you run faster. Rigorous testing shows that 8 out of 10 run faster in Airia One running shoes.
We want to suggest you to try Airia One shoes! We send you shoes- you try and write a review and post it on your blog. Afterwards you can leave shoes to yourself! Be first to try these innovative shoes!
There is another option – to post a paid post with our content.
We hope for the soon cooperation!