What's the deal with Apera bags? What makes them so unique and great?
I confess I haven't really had a new gym bag in a while a) I don't belong to a gym b)it hasn't been a top priority. I have been using this bag that I got in high school when I go to races or travel, it also used to serve as my gym bag. It's been through a couple of relays.
|ugly and boring|
Meet my new travel, race and relay bag the Apera Performance Duffel bag
- There are 9 zippers on this bag. 9! Lots of pockets to stay organized!
- Two great pockets on the front of the bag for your water bottles to keep you hydrated
- Comes with a small zippered bag to put wet things in to keep the rest of your things dry and clean.
- Antimicrobial protection
- Large pocket on the back great for putting the small zippered bag full of wet, or stinky things into. or anything you want really, it's a big pocket!
- Water resistant base if I set it in something wet, the contents stay dry.
- Two vented compartments, one on each end of the bag that are great for storing shoes to keep the rest of your things clean and dirt free.
- Several padded pockets great for my iPad, iPhone, camera, sunglasses etc. Keys would be great here too so you can find them easily.
|this is with a pair of shoes on each end.|
Their bags all come in four different colors. Black, blue, pearl, and fuchsia. And all blue bags are 40% off right now as well as the Duffel packs.
Apera has generously offered to giveaway one of their Sprint Packs. These bags are the same bags they donate to the Special Olympics for every three bags they sell.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
They also giveaway a bag every month of the website. You can enter here to try to win a yoga tote this month.