Initial yoga thoughts
- it's slow
- its boring
- %#@* when did I get so inflexible?
- I'll try anything if it helps me
- gaining some flexiblilty
- actually loving the stretches and the pace of it
- I think it is helping (I'm getting better anyway)
- wow I am still so inflexible
now my fingers look more like this. Yay for progress. I am seeing it in other moves as well, this one was just very exciting!
Only took me seven weeks of yoga! Maybe in a couple more weeks I will be able to put all my fingers down!
- improves strength, flexibility and mental focus
- eases pain
- improves running times
- strength and flexibility gained help you run more efficiently and stay injury free
So far, I like to think it is helping me. I did some last spring when first injured but then I quit. Really intending to keep it a habit this time. Do you stretch or do yoga? If so what are your favorite poses/stretches? I love downward facing dog and anything that stretches my hips and hamstrings.